Bloons Tower Defense 4 Bloons Tower Defense 4

Buy features? What is this commercial idiocy?

I enjoyed the series but this sir, is at the slighest to say ridicilous. If you want a fee, or donations for your hard labour on this, just ask, but don't get me to pay for some extra bullshit.

Heavy Weapons Heavy Weapons

Damn nice.

A lot of weapons to choose from, nice. It plays nice and feels nice. Great fun to unlock new funny weapons.

Endless War 3 Endless War 3

Lagg.

I have always loved Endless War back in the days but oh my god do not make the bullets look good. Even better turn them into sprites. Right now all the bullets create a lagg that makes it totally unplayable.

The Savior (battle) The Savior (battle)

I don't see a point in.

Many upgrades and fighting only 1 boss which you can easily nuke.

The Majesty of Colors The Majesty of Colors

I swore to myself only to have three favorites.

And I made my choice wisely.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Good feeling.

Takes me on a train of Nintendo 64 dreams while I smash good old turles with wings. Good feelin'.

Extreme Safari Extreme Safari

Yeaaaah.

Way to complicated, if I want something expanded i'd rather play an mmorpg.

Kempt responds:

Sorry it wasn't for you, I didn't think it was that complex though? What was it that made it complex?

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

Way too easy, no challenge.

Instructions: move the yellow haired object around and click the mouse at nearing creeps.

Mouse Effects 4 Mouse Effects 4

Fucking amazing.

I like it.

Drop Dead: Extended Edit Drop Dead: Extended Edit

Tune it in chill out

Everything was horrible, the bear, the extremely gay sounds it made, the too detailed chainsaws, the unfittable background and the "just something" in your author comments, which makes it look like you made this in two hours. I'm sorry and yes I am being helpful.